Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Pancake Day!

 
Happy Pancake Day everyone..
 
Shrove Tuesday! The day you can make some yummy treats and forget about dieting and healthy eating. Whether it be home made flipping or buying scotch pancakes from the shop, you can enjoy Pancake Day how ever you like. We all love a sweet treat every now and then so why not have some Pancakes to celebrate Shrove Tuesday?
 
You may like savoury over sweet but I like them to be sweet and sugary. Spreading a layer of black current  jam between each Scotch pancake creates a delicious sugary sensation! Finishing them off with a sprinkle of icing sugar on the top to create the perfect sweet treat.
 

 
Enjoy eating your pancakes! Let me know what your favourite pancake topping is in the comments.
Are you sweet or savoury?
 
Thankyou for reading,
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Pancake day! My favorite sweet dish. I love the pancake images that you have shared and these look so delicious. I wish I could enhoy this pancake day forever; keeping my diet schedule aside :p My favorite pancake toppings is "Sweet" and I love having sweet dish :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete